Come join the lovely Patryce Bak and Katrine van Wyk (moi!) for another awesome cooking class. The evening will be complete with lesson, meal and wine pairing. All of our ingredients are always organic, gluten-free, local (in exception of wine) and animal goods are coming from fully pastured farms. There will be a total of 8 participants, so you’ll get plenty of attention and be sure to have all your questions answered.
- You’ll learn how to cook quick, healthy, delicious and nutrient dense food.
- How to cook once a week and eat for the week.
- Take home a booklet with all the resources and recipes from the evening.
- Get the scoop on gluten free, sugar free and Weston A. Price Foundation cooking philosophies.
- Learn about safe cookware, food storage and other eco-kitchen tips.
- When: May 24th, 2012 – 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Where: Katrine’s Home Kitchen
- 441 Henry Street, Apt 5. Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY.
- Price: $55/ person
(Includes: cooking lesson, family style dinner, organic wine, recipes and nutrition/ cooking info pamphlets.)
We’d love your company and that of your friends! Pass it on and share the love!